CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Very First -Pacman vs Hitman


I have been looking for a platform to unleash and kick back. Thats when i found Blogger, This is my very first post and its not gonna be the last.

Hatton vs Pacquiao - Fight Predictions

I think that this saturday is gonna be a very exciting night for boxing fans all over the world. Two of the best fighters in the world are gonna be going toe-to-toe this weekend.I think that Pacquiao(48-3) is gonna be in for a tough night, Manny is a quick counter punching southpaw that hits hard for any weight division and is currently the number one P4P fighter in the world. I think after the Oscar Fight Manny is gonna be looking to go in there and show the world once again what he is made of. Theres only one Problem Oscar was Dead Before the fight he had been almost killing himself keeping his weight down and he was Dehydrated. The fighter we saw that night was not the normal Oscar De la hoya. He was tired and slow he could not even throw his signature Left hook. Manny's speedy left hand had almost closed Oscars eye and he gave up in the 8th round. If manny can pull that kind of performance of on Saturday Night I think that Hatton is gonna be in for some trouble but hatton is gonna come into this fight in perfect shape not dead and may catch The Pacman With a good shot.

Hatton (45-1) a savage pressure fighter will hopefully go longer then oscar this weekend. Through all the training footage i have seen Hatton has looked in spectacular shape and with his new coach Floyd Maywather Senior i think he is gonna look great this saturday. Everyone Knows by now that hatton has a spectacular chin and should be able to shrug off anything that Pacquiao can throw at him. But Pacman is very quick and could end the whole fight with a straight left followed by a combination. But hatton has proved time and time again that he can take a punch very well. He has only lost once and that was against the last P4P king Floyd Mayweather jr . I think manny is faster now then floyd was in his fight against hatton. That being said Manny could catch hatton with a quick hook on the inside while hatton is setting up his leaping left hook.

I am looking forward to the fight this weekend and i am sure its going to do alot for the sport of boxing.

What are your Predictions ? plz comment and follow

5 comments:

Lillian Robinson said...

Very interesting blog and nice writing style. Sorry, but I'm not a boxing fan. Will you be writing strictly about the sport or other topics as well? You'll love blogging!

Riceman said...

Well i hope to Blog about everything but i am really new haha i may need some help getting used to everything :) haha like i dont even know if i should be replying here or on your account. I would like to write as well and hopefully get a newspaper or magazine job but my true dream is writing a novel! when theres fights coming up ill write about them but other then that i want to blog every day!

Lillian Robinson said...

It's great practice, but as I said in my last blog, it can get distracting too. When you comment you can click to have new comments sent to your e-mail. I do this sometimes when I comment, so I can be sure to see if someone answers a question, etc. So yes, I got your reply. I'm working on my first novel now. Don't wait until you're old and tired! Do it now!

Riceman said...

What is your book about? i was thinking a Historical fiction for me !! but i dont get how you make your Blogs so fancy!!!! i wanna make my pertty to!

Riceman said...

and i now have set up my real blog you should check it out! thanks for being my first follower and commenter